Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Home for the Holidays!!

Dane has been gone for almost 3 weeks. This weekend, he has Friday off (Good Friday) and so i was really sad when he wasnt going to come home for the weekend. Well, Nancy worked some magic, and he's coming home!!!!!! I'm so excited i can hardly stand it!! He is coming home Friday and going back Sunday night. I can't wait to see him!! What a fabulous surprise for Easter!!! After Sunday, he'll be gone for 3 weeks, then he'll come home again to pick me up, and I'll go out with him. We aren't sure how long we will be out there, but we'll definitely be back before august is over. We can't wait for this awesome adventure to begin!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I found your blog! I was so happy for you that you got to see Dane on Easter weekend! Your house looks great from the pictures below, all put together! That is exciting! We should get together again before you leave for the summer! Call me =)

    ReplyDelete