Monday, May 3, 2010

The Big City. . . NYC!

I flew out on Friday night. Luckily, everything went great with Berkley and he got here safe. On Saturday, Dane took me shopping. He's the man. He knows exactly what i love to do!! What a great husband! We walked from wall street, to Chinatown, Little Italy, and Soho. We ended up at Lombardi's for dinner, so yummy! So here are some pics of our view from our apartment, and a windy shopping day.




We were just walking down the street and i saw this and HAD to take a picture.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to text you this week to see if you made it to NY safe, but it looks like you did! Glad to hear! The view is sweet! Sad I missed you in Cali! We need to talk soon about our vacation! Good to see you and Dane reunited, love ya!

    ReplyDelete