Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Freezer Jam!

On Sunday, Shawn was talking about how she made some freezer jam and how easy it was. I was asking her about it, and decided to make some. I had watched my mom make raspberry jam when i was younger, but i've never done it myself. SO, i took myself to the grocery store and bought all the stuff for it, and here's how it turned out! It was SUPER easy. I was worried that i would mess up, but if you can read, you can make freezer jam. It's still in it's "24 hour" period, so i haven't tried it yet, but i'm sure its delicious! Thanks for telling me all about it Shawn! And thanks mom and Nancy for helping figure out exactly which pectin to use.

2 comments:

  1. So yummy!!! Martha Stewart has nothing on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds delicious right about now! good thing I have some on my freezer! from my mom, I have never attempted to make it! I am proud of you haha! And again...I love your kitchen tile

    ReplyDelete