i love billy madison. great show. i share that same feeling of going back to school after a relaxing summer full of adventure. It's bittersweet. I have spent this summer exploring my options. i wasn't really sure what i wanted to do. but i knew i needed to find something i liked. Business didn't cut it. So, i looked around, and found that my best option was where i was at. weber. I switched my major from Business admin to Family Studies. I start tomorrow, and i really hope that i like it. It will take me the same amount of time, but i chose to switch because i am hoping that i will like it better and besides, i'm still young, i've really got nothing to lose right? well that's the story i'm sticking with so far. good bye summer.hello fall. in dane's terms. . . hello football/basketball season.
Good for you - sounds like a great fit! Justin has only changed his major 5 or 6 times ;-)
ReplyDelete