Monday, May 16, 2011

Wait a sec..

Didn't i get married so that i could spend maximum time with Dane? The saying you don't know what you've got til it's gone...at least for a few days ...hit me so hard today. I feel like i barely get to see dane as it is and when i do see him, i'm telling him to pick up his clothes, help me out and rub my neck. Why do i squander our precious time together? I DO NOT KNOW! Seriously. I miss Dane more than i ever have (besides those wretched 3 months last year) and it's only been 1 day! I guess it's time to start making the best of the time we have together because it's only going to get smaller in the fall. I didn't realize until today how extremely precious the time we have together is and how utterly Fabulous my life is with Dane. I am an extremely blessed girl to have caught such an incredible and patient man;) Love you Dane!

1 comment: