Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Hoarding...

Yes... Dane and I have recently taken up hoarding! It's been such a great adventure! Reason why we were temporary hoarders is because we redid our hard wood floors practically throughout our house. We have wood floors in both bedrooms, the little hallway and the front room. Here's some pics to document our (Dane's) hard work!



Our Original floors

Dane sweeping on the coats of finish
This is all the sand paper we used

Berkeley LOVES the new floor! I think he's just glad to be able to roam again!
We got a new rug to protect our floors! makes such a huge difference!

Our floors turned out soooo great! and we are glad to be done with all major projects...at least until we're ready for the hideous bathroom. Now we just have some touch ups and ceilings to take care of and we'll be done!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness--those floors look amazing!!! Hoarders! haha-You are so funny! It is so hard to do house projects without having stuff everywhere. I can't believe how much sandpaper you had to use!

    ReplyDelete