Now for a little more excitement! Dane has been utterly wonderful to sit back and let me take the reins on decorating the front room. Normally we collaborate and see what we both like. This time it's all me!!! Here are some pics of the room before and after:
This is a great find! We found this at the ogden DI while thrift store shopping with Zach and Shawn. It was $15. Do i feel good about it Oh Yeah! My and Jenna painted it on our girls crafty day! Below is the finished product.
This is an idea i've had for a while. These are ribbon boards that i made. I got the two smaller frames at savers for $12 and got some fabric and batting and went to town! I used furniture nails as the center round pieces. This was a lot of fun and a lot of work. Glad it's all up! I plan on putting pictures in them eventually. All of our pics are up in the attic. I will NEVER go up there. So, i have to wait until Dane can do it for me.
This Kitchen cart i got off of KSL. It was a darker color on the bottom. I paid $20. There is one almost exactly like it only a little bigger at Ikea selling for $200. plus it's on casters which is amazing! perfect for our little kitchen.This is another project that jenna and i painted on our crafty saturday!
This table runner i got at Pier 1 for my birthday!
First of all, Dane painted the wall for me. it looks a bajillion times better!! He also hung the shelves. yes there are two! The vases on the shelf i got at savers in ogden for $12. I've been thinking about getting slipcovers for my furniture in this room for a long time. Dane never like the idea. So we thought if we put some cute pillows on them that it would help blend everything together. Wrong! So now we're getting slipcovers! But i'm still keeping the pillows! I LOVE them
This is my most favorite part! This is the dresser i got from the DI. Jenna and I painted it and put orange/red knobs on it. The lamp i got from Pier 1 for my birthday Thanks Nancy!!!! and the flowers are from Valentines! I love my new front room it's so fun and decorative!!
It is just darling!! I can't believe all the work you have done!! One of these days I'm just going to invite myself over so I can see it in person!! Way to go!!
ReplyDelete