I've been trying to get into a good workout regime for a long time. I don't think i've worked out consistently since i've been married. Needless to say, i've gained weight. It's ok though! right?? I've been chatting with my runner friend Jenna about working out and why i have such a hard time getting up and going to the gym. I know it will make me feel better, and look better so why is it so hard!!!!!!! I've decided that it's because i haven't made it a priority. I've worked really hard at making it a priority. Now that it's just routine, i think, how did i "not have enough time!" Of course i'm cruched for time during the week, but isn't my health of the utmost importance? I think so.
Anyways! for my birthday, Dane got me these sweet babies:

These are supposed to be the best running shoe. I asked for running shoes and he delivered! these have been the most amazing shoes so far. He also got me some running tanks and shorts. I'm all set for the gym! now i don't look so ghetto using his clothes. . . mine didn't fit OK! So here's to a year of being fit and healthy.
Me and my friend Kellie are running in the March 26th 5k in So, Jordan. Anyone wanna join?! i think my sister and dad are going to run it too!! It will be so much fun.
10k in june or july and half marathon in August!! i've done it before i can do it again right??
No comments:
Post a Comment