Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Wake up call!

Dane wakes up at 5AM every morning for work! He's such a hard worker. Well i normally sleep with earplugs so i don't have to listen to him wake up and rummage around the house and SNORE! He normally kisses me goodbye and leaves for work. On this particular morning, i did not wear my ear plugs. I heard every door being slammed He kissed me goodbye and i heard him start the car and leave. Thank heavens! As i was falling back asleep i heard the house creaking and cracking like normal. i was almost asleep when i heard a grocery sack being let out. That FREAKED me out! i grabbed my phone and jumped out of bed. I opened the bedroom door and said "hello?" Danes like hey hun! whatcha doin! I was so freaked out. I for sure thought i was going to die! I totally thought some crazy loon was in my house prepared to kill me! my heart was in my throat and it was only 5:30 AM i was extremely incoherent.. i started crying i was so scared. Sweet Dane knew how scared i was and had me lock the door after he left.

On my way to school that morning, he called me to see how i was doing. I was a little more coherent, so I wasn't freaking out still. How sweet is he!

Moral of the story, lock your doors and make sure you know when your husband leaves for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment