So today we had our 16 week ultrasound and i realized that i haven't really kept track of what has happened thus far. So to re-cap and remember later on what happened, i'll do a blurb!
I haven't been sick since about week 13. It's been SOOOOO nice not throwing up every morning. I've got a little belly and i love maternity pants. I still wear my normal jeans just because i haven't worked up an awesome maternity wardrobe quite yet. Food is tasting great and i'm hungry every hour and a half it seems like. For the most part this pregnancy has been wonderful! I've only gained 3 pounds...so i need to work a little harder in the poundage area but i'm sure that will come on it's own with time.
We found out today that we are having a baby...........
GIRL!
Dane isn't really a squealing giggly type when it comes to showing excitement. But when we finished calling our friends and family, he asked where the nearest old navy was. This is what he bought his sweet baby girl!

Isn't it adorable!!
When the Doc was doing the ultrasound he said do you want to know what you're having? And we were on the edge of our seats...waiting... "well if your daughter would move her legs i could see" Is what the Doctor said. I couldn't believe it! I always thought it was a baby girl but now i've got proof! we are so excited we can barely hold it in. As I type, Dane is assembling our crib and i can't wait to start decorating and shopping for our Sweet Baby Eleanor whom we'll usually call Nora
I haven't been sick since about week 13. It's been SOOOOO nice not throwing up every morning. I've got a little belly and i love maternity pants. I still wear my normal jeans just because i haven't worked up an awesome maternity wardrobe quite yet. Food is tasting great and i'm hungry every hour and a half it seems like. For the most part this pregnancy has been wonderful! I've only gained 3 pounds...so i need to work a little harder in the poundage area but i'm sure that will come on it's own with time.
We found out today that we are having a baby...........
GIRL!
Dane isn't really a squealing giggly type when it comes to showing excitement. But when we finished calling our friends and family, he asked where the nearest old navy was. This is what he bought his sweet baby girl!

Isn't it adorable!!
When the Doc was doing the ultrasound he said do you want to know what you're having? And we were on the edge of our seats...waiting... "well if your daughter would move her legs i could see" Is what the Doctor said. I couldn't believe it! I always thought it was a baby girl but now i've got proof! we are so excited we can barely hold it in. As I type, Dane is assembling our crib and i can't wait to start decorating and shopping for our Sweet Baby Eleanor whom we'll usually call Nora
Congrats! Isnt it crazy how you can tell before you know what it is? I knew we were having a girl too. Im sure your just as excited to see your husband with a little girl as I am :). So precious! Congrats again :)
ReplyDeleteHappy...
ReplyDelete