Lately...... Just some memoirs
I love food. or at least eat all the time. I feel like if I don't eat every hour and a half or two hours i will die or throw up. So, i'm a really good snacker. Weirdly enough, i have only gained 3 lbs the entire pregnancy. It doesn't look like it but it's true... Hopefully i gained some weight over the holidays!
Two weeks ago I had a lovely experience at Cafe Rio. I ate really fast and had that lovely urge to toss my cookies. Luckily two little girls were headed to the bathroom and I politely told them i had to throw up really fast...they stared as they let me in. I made it just in time. Three days later I threw up at Tasty's... I didn't quite make it to the loo. Since then, i have learned to eat much slower no matter how hungry i am... Lesson Learned!! Since then i haven't been sick at all, but if i don't eat i have hell to pay later on.
Last weekend, Dane and I were watching the Help, and i felt something new. We paused the movie and tears streamed down my face as i experienced my baby girl kicking/punching me. It felt like a light flick or popcorn popping in my belly. I felt terrible that dane couldn't be apart of it or feel her or anything. It was heart wrenching and marvelous all at the same time. simply fabulous. Last night, I was laying on my side and i felt a kick about 2-3 inches deep in my stomach. a few seconds later i felt another one about 4 inches to the right. It's so weird that something is constantly moving, growing and living in me. I can't wait for my appointment on Tuesday. We find out (hopefully) 100% whether we are having a girl or boy.I keep having weird suspicions that we're having a boy...I guess we'll wait and see on Tuesday!
You look so great! I totally remember that first time I felt our baby move. Coolest experience ever! It is sad that at first your husband can't feel it, but when he finally does it'll be so worth it. Mike was so excited, it was worth the wait. Happy half way!! :)
ReplyDelete