Saturday, January 21, 2012

Nora's Nursery

Tuesday, the Doctor said it's still a baby girl!! He also looked at her heart, brain, spine and kidneys. He said everything looked great. I am so relieved! Hopefully she stays that way. Perfectly great.

Monday, we took advantage of our day off from work and school and spent half the day at IKEA and the rest of the day putting it all together.I spent the other half looking at fabric for the nursery with my mom. We couldn't buy anything colorwise because we weren't 100% sure it was a girl until the next day. So as of right now, here is what sweet baby Nora's room looks like. I will be sure to Girl it up in the coming months!


Armoire, with pink clothes!! and a bumbo:)







And this little beauty is what we got for Christmas! I LOVE it and can't wait to push little
Nora around!

2 comments:

  1. I love the name you chose!! So cute! And I love the nursery--it will be fun to add lots of girly accents. :) You look darling pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You are too sweet. I can't wait to get some fabric and go to town on that room!! By the way, your baby Georgia is ADORABLE!! We will have to come see her sometime or catch you guys when you come out here!!

      Delete