Saturday, February 18, 2012

life in general

Lately, we have been hanging with our new neighbors.... the Lloyds! Dane got a bobby flay burger shakes and fries cookbook for his birthday and couldn't resist diving into the kitchen with matt's help of course! Last thursday AND friday night Jesse and I were lucky enough to eat hamburgers... both nights! Despite our efforts to convince them to save their skills for a later day, we lost. At least we got to pick the movie! Here's a couple pics of the process:


Sweet Potato fries
Look how intent they are on making the perfect burger/fry combo! Love it. Looks like me and Jesse will be investing in more cookbooks in the future!!
On another note..... I FINALLY made curtains. I know i could have bought some, but i just had to have bright yellow curtains.... that measure 100" long. Kinda hard to find.

Also, we celebrated our birthdays with my family on superbowl sunday because my parents were heading to Hawaii over our birthdays...sad story huh??

This is Dane's cake
And this is my cake:

No comments:

Post a Comment