Thursday, March 15, 2012

Freakin out

So monday we went to the doctor and the doctor said our baby weighs approximately 3.5 lbs. HOLY COW! According to all my books, online and the doctor, she is only supposed to be about 2.25 lbs. She's HUGE! Which could mean a couple of things. 
1. She will be a gargantuan sweet chub baby
2. She will come early (Oh please oh please oh please let this be!!!)
3. She just gains her weight faster up front and maybe tapers off towards the end?? 

I've never been pregnant before so i don't know how this is all going to pan out! So needless to say i'm kinda freakin out! But at least i can be comfortable knowing that she is gaining weight and that she is healthy. I couldn't ask for anything more! Now, to just finish out the semester before she comes!

P.s. My co-worker whom i rarely see because she works mornings and i work afternoons told me today that i look like i could be having twins. Seriously! those words should never be uttered. Even if you are pregnant with twins!! Luckily, i don't really take her comments seriously, so i'm not too heart broken. But thought i should document my first negative pregnant comment:)

5 comments:

  1. WHATEVER! You look so cute in all your pictures and it doesn't look like you are having twins!! That is just silly! And...I wouldn't worry about the weight. It is so hard for them to estimate that. I got an ultrasound a week before I had Georgia and it estimated her to be 1.5 pounds heavier than she was. And she always was estimated to be 1 pound more than what she should have measured especially at the 20 week ultrasound. :) I bet she will just be perfect size! I can't wait to meet that ball of cuteness growing inside of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cute girl!! I can't wait to meet her as well! I'm just looking forward to the whole process of her coming. Thanks for making me feel normal!

      Delete
  2. Lol I remember freaking out at one of my coworkers because every day she told me how "big" I was. People have no tact. You look great though! So don't even worry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks cute girl!! It's just funny the things people say. Luckily for her i don't really take her serious, but still! Your baby girl is Adorable! She is just darling. So happy for you guys! Looking forward to that for myself here in the next few weeks

      Delete