I feel like i have a Buddha belly. My belly button still hasn't popped out yet and so you can tell that i have that nice indented part in my belly where my button is. It is similar to the Pillsbury dough boy belly button. But honestly i do not care. I know i won't look like this forever and it's kind of a marvelous thing to be able to carry a baby. Some people do not ever have this opportunity in their life and so for that, I am grateful for my Buddha belly. I have gotten a LOT bigger over the last few weeks and it's getting harder and harder for me to bend over like i used to.
She has recently taken up hitching her foot up in my right rib. OUCH! I wish i had a shoe horn that could un-hitch her foot from my rib cage, but it's also nice to be reminded that she is there and only 90 ish days away from being in my arms instead of my rib-cage:)
The other day, Dane said to me, "I think we're pretty much ready. What else are you even going to get at your showers?" SERIOUSLY! We have a crib, stroller/carseat, bumbo and a bjorn. you call that READY?!!! Silly boy. We still need a bouncer, swing, breast pump, diapers a diaper bag, diaper genie, bottles, binkys, clothes, blankets, shoes, bows, bath equpiment, and a BABY! We are not even close to being ready. But, I appreciate his optimism in our "readiness". He is so excited to be a daddy and he tells me all the time about how he can't wait to take her so i can go to the gym, or go do things i need to do. He is the sweetest most supportive husband an expecting wife could ever hope for. Even though he denies it, he would have been happy to help paint my toes this morning :) It was quite the athletic event, but i did it!
This is how big Nora Nu Nu is now:
Cancun for M&D 50th Wedding Anniversary
5 months ago


Whitley!
ReplyDeleteThis is Chanel Arnell (Wright) your kinda relative from marriage somehow. :). I found your blog through Randi's and sometimes look at it. You are a great girl and if you want to keep in touch I have a blog too. (But we're going private). Anyways if you want to leave me your email then you can see it. If not, I'll just see you in the pinterest world and hopefully in some holidaysish!
chanelarnell@gmail.com