Monday, April 23, 2012

Graduate!

It's official... I'm a college graduate! I can't believe that after 5 long years i have finally reached the end. Dane has known me since my freshman year and now all the way through to graduation. Poor soul. He has been such a great support in helping me get my bachelors. What a rockstar! I'm not sure of another man who would be so supportive for 5 years while his wife got a degree that she won't even be using career wise. But, i suppose i'm more like a certified parent/wife now because of my degree! At least i would hope so:)

So, here's to graduation and all the people who have supported and encouraged me throughout. I am so grateful to have such fabulous friends and family that helped me through. I couldn't have done it without you! I know its so cliche....but seriously! We did it!! I don't think it'll be real until mid-september when everyone's in school....and i am not:)

Amanda girl, couldn't have made it through school alive without her!



2 comments:

  1. What a great accomplishment!!! Proud of you.
    Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am so happy for you and proud of you!

    ReplyDelete