Last night, My grandpa told me i was bigger than the moon. Thanks. I'm glad you still have your flare grandpa! But seriously! I am gargantuan-as i should be-and ready as ever to have this baby. Or so i think i am. I have my hospital bags ready to roll. I even made a list on the mirror of things that i need to grab at the last minute like phone chargers-kate :)- hair dryer/straightener, face wash... Looking at my countdown today, i have 26 days to go. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
I'm done working and doing school, so now my days are filled with cleaning, laundry, lists, shopping, thank you notes, and some serious nesting!
So far, i have:
-dejunked closets
-reorganized closets
-dejunked bills folder
-dejunked fridge
-grocery shopped for an army
-mothers day shopping
-dejunked bathroom
-dejunked kitchen
-dejunked laundry room
-and dane has started fixing our disastrous yard.
Nesting is so much fun!! There is just so much to do before she gets here, and way too much time:) Time needs to go by faster! at least for the next couple of weeks. It's crazy for me to think that no matter what- in the next 30 days, i will have a brand new baby!!!! I'm sorry everyone for constantly talking about baby, but I think in some way, the more i talk about her and all the amazing things of delivery, she'll somehow come faster, or that i'll get a symptom and start contracting more often or something!! I wish that were true:)
However, i do feel that she is just going to fall out. Everytime i run the the bathroom i think-is my water going to break?!-but sadly none of that has happened. So, at least my 6 lb 6 oz baby (as of last week! so now she's probably like close to 7 lbs) is still huge, and will be here shortly! here's a pic of how large she is today:)
Cancun for M&D 50th Wedding Anniversary
5 months ago

Hey Whitley. I was roomates with Lauren at USU the semester she met Caleb. We still get together and hang out from time to time and we always ask how y'all are doing. So excited for you to have a sweet daughter soon! It is such a great blessing and a lot of fun. Good luck with everything and enjoy her as much as possible when she arrives.
ReplyDelete