Tonight I am feeling like a tube sock in which someone has miraculously stuffed a basketball into. I feel like my belly is going to rip open at any given moment and that she is going to fall out!! I can't breathe sleep or sit normal without feeling like I'm going to fall apart. Luckily this won't last forever but man o man does it rock my world.
Although this is extremely painful and exciting- I realize what a divine privilege it is to be able to be pregnant with such a healthy baby. My complaints are so petty for such a divine privilege that I've been given. It is incredible to feel her move and watch her grow and know that she is a derision of Dane and I.
Sometimes it's ok to feel like a tube sock carrying a basketball :)
Cancun for M&D 50th Wedding Anniversary
5 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment