Ok, i'm really sorry about all the pregnancy posts!! Seriously! I do have a little bit more of a life, but since i'm not working or doing school-I pretty much sleep, take walks and clean. Preparing for a baby is tough work! In preparing-we have finally finished the crib and the rest of the nursery. So here it is in all it's glory minus a baby girl:)
I got checked on wednesday- notta! but i still have about 2 weeks. He said the latest i will have this baby is June 10. It's good to have an end in sight!
Cancun for M&D 50th Wedding Anniversary
5 months ago
Seriously ADORABLE!!!
ReplyDeleteso cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat crib is to die for! Love it!
ReplyDeleteChanel
I love the fabric on the bumpers! Did you have someone make them for you, or did you do it yourself? Where did you find the fabric, it's EXACTLY the colors I need to make Alaina's crib skirt.
ReplyDeleteMy mom made everything! I saw the fabric at fabric.com. It's called mimosa pop floral orange by dear Stella. It's seriously adorable in person!!
Deletevery cute whitley! looks like your ready for this little girl of yours! :) exciting!
ReplyDelete