Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Love










When i first had Nora, i wasn't 100% positive she was mine...she looks nothing like me for crying out loud!!! My whole pregnancy i totally pictured this girl with dark curly hair, green eyes and the likes. She came with Blond curly hair and light eyes and her daddy's everything. She got my nose, lips, and feet. Seriously? PeopAt Lagoon!AtAThe 4th!le are going to wonder where she came from! When the doctor delivered her, my first thought was "who's baby is this!" Of course i loved my baby girl, but it was a lot to take in, first her not looking like a thought, and that incredible miracle fo her coming from my belly. It's a lot for a new mom to wrap her head around! But i don't think i could love anything (sorry Dane!) as much as i love her. She moves like she did in my belly, and i can remember and feel how it felt when she was inside of me. Although i'm totally biased, she is the most beautiful baby i have ever seen. She lights up our lives and i love the looks she pulls! I love going into her room when she wakes up and when our eyes meet, she gets happy. I even love when she cries out of control because she makes the cutest little whine. Being a mother is by far the greatest joy i have ever had in my life. Although it's hard sometimes, I am totally obsessed and in love with this little girl!!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad, Whitley! I know what it is like to have a baby girl that comes out looking JUST LIKE DADDY! I think that dads need that to really bond. ;-) She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete