I really hate this new formatting by blogger..... but this is meant for the bottom of the post but i can't put it there! I like to roll all the dough and freeze the extras so i don't feel like i have to use all the dough at once. That way, if i want one or two cookies, that's all i have to bake! You may now proceed to read the rest of this post backwards.... Sorry!!ok so i have a major addiction to sweets. i would like to thimk that i can control my sweet tooth but let's face it. i'm hopeless. so i have been trying to fugue out a way to have cake and eat it too! i love oatmeal scotchies from the Delish cookbook. they are seriously addicting. so i replaced the sugars with their splenda twin and whole wheat flour instead of white. they turned out awesome! and i think the texture is mjch better than the originals because the originals are flat and greasy-yet delicious and these are fluffy and yummy without half the guilt.
( i know ive seriously mispelled some stuff but blogger wont let me fix it without retyping the whole thing....)
Cancun for M&D 50th Wedding Anniversary
5 months ago
Colin & Randi gave me the Delish cookbook for my birthday in February. I haven't made tons and tons out of there, but I do like the ones I have tried. I think of you every time I see the "Whit's Meatballs". Fyi i'm writing your subtractions/additions to that recipe next to it. I always love finding healthy alternatives! I unfortunately married a health freak but still thankfully loves desserts. I'm sure Dane has the sweet tooth with being a Reese :).
ReplyDeleteChanel
He doesn't really care for sweets as much as he cares for Ice cream. But the cookbook is definitely fabulous!
DeleteI must try these! You make, I try! jk! love ya
ReplyDelete