This is a DARLING vase that Randi got for my birthday! it goes perfect with my bedroom colors, it's sitting on top of our dresser next to our little tv.
I finally put pics in my picture boards, so cute! if i say so myself:)
The 3 picture frames on the right, i made. i got the idea from pier 1. i just strung some wire across and painted some mini clothes hangers and walah!
I got this idea from Nancy. I got drawer knobs from hobby lobby to hang my neckli on (plurl for necklace) and i made the mirror. Hobby lobby had 50% off picture frames, so i just got a mirror to fit inside this cute frame! the wicker basket i painted to go with my colors, i think it turned out rather cute!
This is a fab find! i got this mirror at DI for $5!!!! i painted the frame to fit in.
No comments:
Post a Comment