Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spontaneous Combustion!

I'm fine with being busy. Everyone is busy! but do you ever feel so overloaded with stress and the million things you've got going that you feel like you're going to spontaneously combust?! I DO! I felt like i was literally going to explode yesterday, but i calmed myself just enough to purchase one of these:

I really could have used this,But i figured my arm would get tired. After a good drink and chat with my friends, i realized that everyone is busy and we all have schedules to keep and we're just doing the best we can! So Here's to survival this semester and Diet Coke!

4 comments:

  1. Well don't think I am a creep. But I was on Brook's blog and saw yours so I had to come see! :) and I also had to comment because I am feeling the same way! stress overload!!-mine is not diet coke, its just eating! mainly sugar! I eat too much when I am stressed! haha Hope everything gets better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me laugh too!! Hang in there it will all come together! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Whit I love you! And the Diet Coke bong made me giggle.... you are the best!

    ReplyDelete